- 2,675,000 ILS
- For Sale
- Home area
- 104 SqM
The unique building on Rivka St. posed many challenges for the group and its consultants, on their way to realising a “Tama 38″ project. The building houses fifty six residents, to be reached through seven different entrances. For over a year, the company formed a detailed agreement with the residents’ representatives. The agreement is being signed these very days, putting the project on its track to planning and plan realisation.
Consistent and intensive work with the planning department in city hall, as well as the building’s residents, will enable the residents to benefit from a foundations’ reinforcement against earthquakes, an addition of twenty five square meters to each apartment and a full upgrade to all shared infrastructure, including the constructions of elevators and replacement of the main sewage system. When the process is over, the building will be up to date on all relevant standards in the construction industry and the housing values will be significantly raised.
- 104 sqm
- 3 bedrooms (including one Master Bedroom)2 bathroom
- 2 balconies: 7.5 sqm (rooms floor) – 22 sqm (living room floor)
- an American kitchen
- Parking and Storage
- New lobby and stairs
- Shabat elevator and Succah Balcony
All the plans can be adapted to your taste.
Specification Highlights – The Apartment
- Wide aluminum frame glass doors leading to the balconies
- Sun balcony accessed from an expansive opening, including high-quality glass and aluminum railings
- 80×80 cm porcelain tiling in your choice from 5 shades throughout the entire apartment except for rooms with wet surfaces
- Magnificent master suite with a choice of porcelain tiling or parquette floors, with a separate master bathroom
- High-quality, designed kitchens by leading brandnames, including a dishwasher setup, option of infrastructure for an island
- Wide selection of Caeserstone* kitchen countertops
- Tall built-in oven unit in kitchen (for oven and microwave) or upper cabinets
- Interior doors –White Laminato model by Pandoor* or equivalent (except for the protected room)
- Roll-down shutters on all windows in the apartment except for bathrooms, the protected room and the kitchen
- Quality series aluminum windows, by Klil* or equivalent
- AC infrastructure including gas and drainage pipes and electric sockets.
- Intercom with color monitor at the entrance to the apartment and in master bedroom
- Three-phase electricity 25A X 3
- Mounted, concealed tank toilets, such as Duravit * or equivalent
- Bathroom cabinet, countertop and integral sink + mirror in main bathroom
- Flat-rim installed kitchen sink
- High quality ceramic tiling in the bathrooms and restrooms, selection of 5 shades
- Nickel-coated Mixer faucets by Hansgrohe* or equivalent
- Gas and water connections on the balcony off of the living room
- Heater setups in the bathrooms
- Stylish heavy steel door at entrance to the apartment
- Telephone and television lines in living room and bedrooms
- Mutliway light switches in master bedroom and hallway
- Service area with washing machine connections inside the apartment
- Solar-energy water heating system to conserve electricity
- Quality home heating system by DecoHeat or equivalent
- Gewiss light switches
Specification Highlights – The Building
- Initimate, -5 story building
- Main lobby meticulously designed by project interior designer, with stone/marble/porcelain floor and wall tiling,
mirrors and unique lighting systems selected by the designer
- Aluminum and quality glass doors at entrance to lobby – to be selected by the interior designer
- Exclusive elevator by Nechushtan or equivalent, designed by the project›s interior designer.
- Intercom with camera+access code, mailboxes to be selected by the interior designer
- Lobby on each floor, designed by the project designer
- Graphics and signs in the main and floor lobbies designed by the project interior designer
(e.g. floor indicators, apartment indicators and exit signs)
- Development and gardening by an architect, combined with decorative outdoor lighting system
These specifications include design proposals and a selection of raw and finishing materials that are an upgrade for the blueprints and technical specification that will be
appended to the sales contract to be signed between the company and the buyer, and are not included in the terms and conditions of the contract between the two parties.
The images that appear here, including furniture, accessories, dimensions and pictures are for demonstration purposes only. The technical specification and the sales
blueprints shall be appended to the contract and the company shall be liable for these plans only. The blueprints are pending building permits. These specifications shall
not be considered a demonstration or a proposal and shall not be a part of the terms of the agreement and contract between the parties, subject to the agreements that
appear in the contract and its appendices.
*Brand names have not been finalized. The company reserves the right to replace a brand with its equivalent E&OE
- Air Conditioning
- Internal Radiator Heating "Junkers"
- Shabbat Elevator
- Storage Room
- Sukkah Balcony
- Wheelchair Accessible